Recording from the networking event on SOCIAL
On 17 November, we organised an online networking event focused on 'more social Europe'.
Follow-up and project ideas
Did you participate in the event? Please give us some feedback.
Have a look at the networking table for an overview of project ideas shared during the session. You can still make use of the table to share ideas, express interest in ideas shared by others, and connect with other participants.
If you missed the session, you can catch up and watch the recording below. You can also download the presentation slides from the event.
The video covers the first part of the event, including:
- Presentation on 'Social in the context of the Cohesion Policy' (Miguel Hernandez-Littlewood & Boryana Spasova, DG Regio)
- Presentation on 'Interreg Europe & more social Europe' (Mariame Ammour, Interreg Europe)
- Information about assistance and tools for project preparation
- 00:00:45 Welcome and introduction (Miia Itänen, Interreg Europe)
- 00:08:05 'Social' in the context of the Cohesion Policy (Miguel Hernandez-Littlewood, DG Regio)
- 00:33:37 Q&A (Miguel Hernandez-Littlewood & Boryana Spasova, DG Regio)
- 00:37:33 Interreg Europe & more social Europe (Mariame Ammour, Interreg Europe)
- 00:52:40 Q&A (Mariame Ammour, Interreg Europe)
- 00:54:59 Assistance to applicants (Mariame Ammour, Interreg Europe)
- 00:58:15 Closing remarks and networking opportunities (Miia Itänen, Interreg Europe)
See an overview of questions asked and answered during the networking events below.
More networking opportunities
The second round of networking events continues at the end of the month:
- 29 Nov: 'greener Europe'
- 1 Dec: 'more connected Europe', 'Europe closer to citizens', and 'better regional governance'
And there's more! We hope to see you also on:
- 5 Dec: Our Policy Learning Platform's online event 'Next generation policymakers: Why skills, knowledge and a powerful network are vital'
- 15 Mar: Launch of the call at 'Europe, let's cooperate! interregional cooperation forum' (Stockholm, Sweden)