30 stories about results
Five years into our 2014-2020 programme, our first projects closed their activities. They achieved excellent results. We are proud to present some of them in our publication '30 stories about results'.
Flip through its 60 pages packed with information about the programme's achievements. You'll discover examples of how Interreg Europe has helped improve regional policies.
Or read a story from your country about the concrete changes one of our interregional cooperation projects has made.
And there's so much more inside:
- Introductory words by Elisa Ferreira, the European Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms
- A map of European region involvement in our programme
- Statistics for the programme as well as for each topic on the involvement of the project partners, their capacity building and the policy changes they achieved
- Two stories about policy learning
- An interview with Erwin Siweris, Interreg Europe's Programme Director
- A full list of projects supported by the programme with links to their websites
You can download your own copy of the publication as well as posters we produced of each project mentioned. Please use them to promote their achievements.
Relive our 30 stories event
We launched the publication and celebrated the winners of the public vote. Meet the projects behind the best policy changes.
Download a map of all the regions involved in our programme with a list of our projects.
Results of cooperation
Get an insight into the policy changes and results of Interreg Europe's 2014-2020 interregional cooperation projects.
What happens when people work together?
Delve deeper into the stories of four of our projects. What did they achieve? How did they do it? Where did their inspiration