We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Interreg Europe is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
When designing our website we try to apply the main criteria using checklists and good practices such as:
- Using good contrasts with colors and texts
- Helping the navigation by keyboard by reflecting on the tab order and quick links
- Trying to use simple words and short sentences
The next steps
An audit is planned with an accessibility expert to obtain a full report which will help us improve the website's accessibility as it is developed as much as possible.
We welcome your feedback on Interreg Europe's accessibility. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on Interreg Europe:
- Phone: +33 328 144 100
- E-mail: communication[at]interregeurope.eu
- Or by post to: Les Arcuriales - Entrée D, 5e étage 45 rue de Tournai 59000 Lille - France
Please note we try to respond to feedback within five working days.