On 26 April, the Policy Learning Platform organised a matchmaking session for the partnership of Latvian constructors.
The objective of the meeting was to meet with public policy makers or non-public drivers for circularity in the construction sector to learn about their experiences with:
- construction material circularity facilitation policies, projects, or initiatives;
- construction waste management and carbon accounting throughout the cycle;
- data-driven accounting methods and tools.
Access the full follow-up report to explore all key takeaways and follow-up actions.
Partnership of Latvian Constructors, Latvia (an independent public organisation comprised of twenty-five largest building contractors in Latvia)
- Brigita Vīksne, Partnership of Latvia Constructors
- Gints Miķelsons, Partnership of Latvia Constructors
- Gints Brunovskis, Latvian Waste Management Enterprise Association
- Anete Raslava, Passive House Latvija
- Alise Vecezola, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (MEPRD)
- Dr. Ingrid Winter, Head of the Department of Waste and Resource Management, Province of Styria, Austria, Partner in CONDEREFF project
- Pierre Ståhl, Project Managers, Energy Agency for Southeast Sweden, Partner in POTEnT project
- Inês Gomes, Smart Waste Portugal, Portugal, representing the (De)construct for circular economy project, project promoted by CIMBAL (Partner of the Interrreg Europe project LCA4Regions)
- Klaus Przesdzing, Department of Waste and Resource Management, Province of Styria, Austria
- Sofia Martins, Project Manager, IrRADIARE, Portugal, LCA4Regions project
Apply for a matchmaking
Team up to discuss your policy challenge with other policymakers and our Platform experts during a two-hour meeting!