Networking - Thematic networking event: connected - citizens - governance
If you're looking for cooperation partners, have an idea for a project, or another topic you would like to explore with peers from other regions, share your idea below and get ready to host your own group discussion during the networking event on 1 December (10:00-12:00 CET).
Pre-submitted networking proposals and project ideas will be presented and discussed in small groups during the second half of the online event (11:00-12:00 CET).
How to use the networking table
Book a slot to host a group discussion
- Pick a free slot and click 'Submit' to open a booking request form.
- Describe your networking idea briefly. If you have already published a project idea on our website, you can include a link in the form.
- Submit the request and wait for our reply. We'll review your request and confirm that it fits the topic of the event.
- If your idea is approved, you will get your own online space for a group discussion in our networking event to discuss your idea with other participants.
- Let others know that you will host a group discussion during the networking event and invite people to join!
Start networking right away
- Already before (and after) the event, you can browse the ideas submitted by others.
- All event participants can express interest in ideas and start building groups of like-minded peers.
- You can reach out to other participants via our community to discuss possibilities for future cooperation.
Please note that the tool is available only for Interreg Europe community members and networking event participants.
If you don't have an account yet, join our community and register for the event.
1 Dec: Project ideas and networking discussions
Waterways for sustainable mobility
Digital skills for better governance
We will speed up the food transition!
Integral Citizen Observatories
Decarbonisation of SME ports
Sinergy in governance