The latest version of the programme manual and the terms of reference of the second call with all annexes are published for your convenience below. The call will open on 15 March and close on 9 June 2023 at noon.
- Download the application pack
- Check out the conclusions from the #europecooperates on 15 March 2023 in Stockholm where we launched the second call
- Find out whether there is an information day in your country about our programme and the second call
Keep an eye on our website and benefit from all the project assistance we offer for this call:
- Check the frequently asked questions about our project funding or send us your specific question about the second call application pack
- Use our online community to search for project partners
- Log in to publish your project idea
- Ask for our feedback on your project idea
Register for one of our Q&A online sessions (always starting at 10am Paris time) to ask for clarifications on any aspect of the project development or the terms of reference. The registration is open. If you missed any, check the recordings at the event links:
Join our webinar series on project development. You can register by clicking on the webinar title below. Remember to log in before registering.
- Building a successful partnership on 24 April (10:00-11:30)
- Designing project methodology on 25 April (10:00-11:30)
- Management, budget and finances on 26 April (10:00-11:30)
- Project communication on 27 April (10:00-11:30)
Once ready with your application, find out how to apply.