The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
Watch the webinar recording on the jobs and skills for the energy transition that took place on 29 April 2021.
Examples of findings and applications of alternative fuels and Information Communication Technology to reduce CO2 emissions in port.
How to elicit a behavioral change in energy usage: a pilot game-designed project in a public school in Pamplona.
Our conference presents how practical experiences and regional policy incentives were shared and led to new insights, policy recommendations and running action.
Register now: Re-use & Repair Online Study Tour for Municipalities and Public Waste Companies | 18 & 20 May
Online Seminar & Video site visit
18 & 20 May 2021
The funding directive from the city Hannover was taken up by the climate protection fund proKlima from the municipal energy supply and service company Enercity.