The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
In November 2021, Flanders Region approved 210 projects for the deployment of 9 800 charge point equivalents in the coming two years.
Access the recording and presentations of our hybrid workshop on the future of impact investing that took place on 28 October within the AGORADA+ conference.
Final Empower event will be organized in Florence with ARRR on Friday 26th 2021 with local stakeholders.
Join the first webinar of the e-mobility trilogy on clean public transport on 30 November from 14:00 to 15:30 PM!
This webinar gives a glimpse on recent developments and most interesting use cases in Helsinki.
On 7 December, the e-mobility trilogy is continuing on the topic of the roll-out of charging infrastructure from 14:00 to 15:30 PM!