The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
Dublin City Council partnered with See.Sense to engage communities to share powerful data insights to improve cycling conditions across the region.
Watch the recording of the webinar on cross-sectoral inter-cluster cooperation that took place on 19 January.
Encouraging results from the latest RESOLVE Survey in Almada
The Andalusian Energy Agency and the University of Malaga are pleased to invite you to the second S3UNICA Exchange of Experience that will be held on ZOOM on We
The second Dutch-German online study visit will take place online on Wednesday, 27 January, 10:00 – 12:00. This time it will be about financing the Energy Tra...
Meeting of the working group so called RES-CyL, Regional Energy Stakeholders of Castilla y León to finalize the energy support map of Castilla y León.