Europe, let's cooperate 2024
Get involved in interregional cooperation
The 10th edition of Europe, let's cooperate interregional cooperation forum (#europecooperates) will take place on 20-21 March 2024 in Antwerp, Belgium. Because we are fully booked, we will also stream the plenary on 20 March online.
Get ready to join us in Antwerp to celebrate cooperation, launch a new call for project proposals and welcome new countries into the Interreg Europe programme!
The 2024 event brings together people interested in interregional cooperation from all across Europe.
Planning to apply? Looking for project partners? Searching for tips or inspiration for successful cooperation projects? Wondering how to benefit from the services of our Policy Learning Platform? Then #europecooperates is for you.
What to expect?
Europe, let's cooperate! is two days filled with:
- Inspiration and ideas for new project development
- Information about the third call
- Networking opportunities, discussions and new contacts
- Chances to meet people from regions from all across Europe - including the new countries joining Interreg Europe as the programme area is expanding
- Sharing of project ideas and experiences
- Possibilities for individual consultations with the joint secretariat to discuss your project idea
- Study visits and chances to learn about good practices and results of interregional cooperation
- Opportunities to discover the services of the Policy Learning Platform
Prepare your trip
The 10th edition of Europe, let's cooperate! takes place in Antwerp, Belgium. Have a look at the practical info section for useful details to plan your trip, book your accommodation and organise your stay in Antwerp during the event.
What is Interreg Europe?
Interreg Europe is an interregional cooperation programme, co-funded by the European Union. We help local, regional and national governments across Europe to develop and deliver better policy. We create an environment and opportunities for sharing solutions to regional development issues. We support the exchange of good practices and policy learning among European regions in 36 countries - the EU27, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, and Ukraine.