The Policy Learning Platform organised a workshop on sustainable mobility on 21 November 2018 in Manchester.
The aim of the workshop was to pave the way for synergies between the Interreg Europe projects working on the theme and to hold working sessions for the projects to identify good practices and discuss key challenges and solutions.
Access the workshop follow-up brief to discover the highlights, key-learnings and recommendations of the workshop.
The concept and moderation were signed by Katharina Krell and Simon Hunkin, thematic experts of low-carbon economy from the Policy Learning Platform.
- Simon Hunkin and Katharina Krell, Thematic Experts - Low-carbon economy, from the Policy Learning Platform presented the
- Thorsten Kohlisch, from the Policy Learning Platform
- Simon Hunkin, talked about the
Behaviour Change for Sustainable Mobility
- Nassos Kolyvas from the Municipality of Nicosia gave a key note speech on the
Good Practice presentations
- Luca Barbadoro from Regione Marche (TRAM project) presented
- Jamie Hulland, from Devon County Council (InnovaSUMP) presented the
- Jorge Bandeira, from the University of Aveiro (
Sustainable Transport for Tourism
- Agnes Kurzweil from the Environment Agency Austria (LAST MILE) gave a keynote speech on the
Good Practice presentations:
- Andy Fryers from Equal State (SHARE) presented
- Agnes Kurzweil (LAST MILE) presented the hailed shared taxi that provides links between existing transport hubs and tourist destinations, needing to be called an hour in advance for pick up,
- Chiara Dall’Aglio from Sviluppumbria presented
Action plan development for transport policies
- Charo Camacho Cabello from Interreg Europe, presented what is expected from a Regional Action Plan
- Magda Lungu from the Regional Development Agency South-West Oltenia gave a presentation on
Access the follow-up brief of the workshop for more information and recommendations.