The Policy Learning Platform organised a peer review in Catalonia in October 2019. The two day meeting was hosted by the government of Catalonia and ACCIÓ, the agency for business competitiveness. The peer review focused on improving a service of the new department, 'international trade and barriers office', which was launched by ACCIÓ in 2018. The objective was to improve the performance and functioning of the service 'Export Helpdesk'.
ACCIÓ was interested in receiving experts with knowledge and experience for the implementation of new operational processes or services equivalent to the TradeDesk/Export Help Desk. The peer review allowed to discuss the following challenges:
- Lack of knowledge on potential tools and mechanisms that EU offers to support companies during the internationalisation process.
- Lack of knowledge on denouncing trade barriers at the European level.
- Lack of awareness on tools and mechanism awereness that EU offers for agencies like ACCIÓ.
- Lack of knowledge in how Trade Desk could collaborate with other foreign regional organisations.
- Lack of an appropriate content manager to keep all the information managed.
Discover the recommendations and policy advice in the summary report.
Image credit: Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Tax implications for the transfer of a family business, from one generation to the next, for 54 countries.
Timisoara’s third Local Learning Lab (LLL) brought the very essence of the ECoC-SME project into discussion: how to capitalise on a mega-event like the Europe...
hoppid.no recognized as Project's Good Practice!
Do you need more info on hoppid.no?
It's not the first time when we talk about hoppid.no. It was the first Go...
Cultural and Creative Tourism product development, based on Cultural and Creative industries and supported by study visits in Dundee
Save the date for the FINAL CONFERENCE of SPEED UP Project!
Valencia will host the first European Financing Conference on Sustainable Business Development and Innovation.