Promoting the commercialisation of research results
Research and innovation capacities
03 Feb 2023
10 : 30 - 12 : 00 CET
On 3 February 2023, from 10:30 to 12:00 CET, the Policy Learning Platform is organising an online discussion on promoting the commercialisation of research results.
It can involve patenting, licensing, and academic spinoffs and require enhanced university-industry collaboration.
To support commercialisation, many universities have established specialised structures, such as:
- technology transfer offices (TTOs),
- science parks and incubators,
- created supportive internal rules and procedures.
What you can expect
- Discussion on the latest trends in the commercialisation of research results
- Exchanging experiences and discussing how regional policymakers can promote the commercialisation of research results
- Presentations on good practices from selected Interreg Europe projects
- Discussion on the challenges and opportunities for regions to promote the commercialisation of research results.
The event is by invitation only. A few days after the event, we will publish a follow-up article with the key-learnings and presentations.