On 21 February 2024 from 14:00 to 15:30 CET, the Policy Learning Platform is hosting an online discussion on Navarra’s District Renovation Model.
During a recent webinar, great interest was shown in the presentation of Beatriz San Martín Zaragüeta on the energy district renovation in Navarra. To allow more time to go deeper into the details of this practice, we are organising an online discussion.
What you can expect
Presentation by Beatriz San Martín Zaragüeta from Nasuvinsa, a public company for housing and urbanism of the Government of Navarra on the District Renovation Model.
Together with the participants we will dive into the following questions:
- The One-Stop-Shop approach: what is on offer?
- How does the One-Stop-Shop work concretely?
- What are the methodologies to involve citizens?
- How to build credibility with stakeholders and get people to act?
- What roadmap approach can projects take?
The online discussion is invite-only. Interested in hearing more about a certain topic? Submit your request through our policy helpdesk.