Almost 300 representatives of Interreg Europe projects came together at the Experience Fair for a journey through project implementation on 24-25 April 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The event aimed to foster sharing and exchange experiences between projects. In two days, the participants had a chance to:
- Exchange experiences and share lessons learned in the projects
- Be inspired, meet and get know representatives from projects in different stages
- Pool the most effective strategies to mobilise their stakeholders
- Learn about techniques for transferring good practices between regions
- Enhance their capacity to draft, approve, implement and monitor your action plan
- Share their best tips and tricks on project management and communication
- Get concrete ideas for further cooperation efforts
- Engage in mutual learning
After two exciting and inspiring days full of information, learning and networking, we have a lot of material to share with you.
All the presentation slides are available below as well as the photos from the event.