On 4 June 2019, the Policy Learning Platform hosted a workshop on the transforming power of cultural and creative industries in Riga (Latvia). (Concept and moderation by Rene Tõnnisson and Luc Scherber, Thematic Experts in SME competitiveness.)
Local and regional policymakers from all across Europe came together to share their experiences and good practices on the development of creative and cultural industries (CCIs) in the framework of a thematic workshop focusing on:
- The competitiveness of the cultural and creative industries.
- The positive contribution of cultural and creative industries to improve the competitiveness of other sectors.
Find the highlights, the good practices and the policy recommendations that were shared and discussed during the workshop in this follow-up brief.
Agenda and presentations
- The workshop was opening with
- This was followed by an Thorsten Kohlisch - Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform project manager.
- Rene Tõnnisson and Luc Schmerber continued with a
Throughout the workshop, several good practices were shared:
- Presentation on a
- Presentation by Christina Koch on the good practice RCIA.
- Presentation by Ákos Szépvölgyi on the CRE:HUB.
- Presentation by Piotr Swiatek on Design4Innovation
Discover the key-learnings in this follow-up brief.