The Interreg Slam 2023 brings the stories about cooperation into the spotlight.
The Interreg Slam is a storytelling contest for Interreg projects and programmes to celebrate European cooperation and give visibility to projects' achievements. This year's focus is on skills, contributing to the European Year of Skills 2023-2024.
Share your story and take part in Interreg Slam 2023
The contest is open to all Interreg programmes. Each programme selects which stories to submit.
Interreg Europe projects interested in submitting their stories should contact our joint secretariat to prepare their entry. We would like to hear your story, especially if:
- You represent an Interreg Europe project
- You address (or have tackled) skills-related issues in your project
- You would like to share your story, turn it into a video and present it on stage in front of European policymakers, politicians and professionals
The Interreg Slam is a unique opportunity to get Europe-wide visibility for your project. If your story is engaging, interesting and inspiring, you'll have a chance to:
- Work with professional to produce a promo video about your project
- Win a trip to Santiago de Compostela (Spain) to present your story on stage during the Interreg Annual Event (October 2023)
- Get visibility in a social media campaign on multiple social media channels
Five finalists will be selected from the entries. Each year, more than a hundred project stories compete for the opportunity to take the spotlight in the Interreg Slam. Maybe now is your turn?
How to apply (deadline extended!)
To be considered for this year's contest, please prepare a brief story about your project (results, impact, achievements, good practice, pilot action).
Share your story with us via email by 7 June. We will pre-screen the entries, finalise the stories together with you, and submit them to the Interreg Slam by 9 June.