The 19th edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) took place on 11-14 October 2021.
The fully digital agenda featured over 300 sessions and online networking activities.
This year's edition focused on four topics:
- Green Transition
- Digital transition
- Citizens engagement
Session recordings are available and event reports will be published soon.
Visit the event website for more information.
We organised various activities during the event. Take a look at list below to find out more about the sessions organised by our programme representatives, the Policy Learning Platform experts, and our projects.
Our projects at #EURegionsWeek
- Is Your Region Worth Your Love? Soft Digitalisation, Regional Attraction and Engagement (12 October, 9:30-11:00 CEST) by Next2Met
- Launching the Circular Benchmark Tool - by Regional Policy Action for Circular Economy (12 October, 9:30-11:00 CEST) by REPLACE
- Cohesion Policy 2021-2027: Creating conditions for success (side event, 12 October, 10:00-11:30 CEST) by SCALE UP, DEVISE and featuring INTER VENTURES
- Regional Policy Action for the Circular Economy Transition (12 October, 12:30-13:00 CEST) by REPLACE
- Empowering wellbeing and health through nature: inspiring good practices and initiatives across Europe (12 October, 14:30-16:30 CEST) by BID-REX, PERFECT, PROGRESS and RENATUR
- Co-learning for mobility co-planning (12 October, 16:30-18:00 CEST) by e-smartec
- Paving Europe's Digital Future (side event, 13 October, 10:00-16:00 CEST) by CYBER
- A four-step approach to building a regional strategy for the circular economy transition (13 October, 12:30-13:30 CEST) by REPLACE
- Co-creating heritage futures: citizen and stakeholder engagement in heritage valorisation (13 October, 14:30-16:00 CEST) by WaVE
- Drivers for local green transition and inclusive recovery - Unlocking the full potential of start-ups and SMEs (13 October, 14:30-16:00 CEST) by GRESS
- Citizen participation: key to building public support for the uptake of renewable energy (13 October, 14:30-16:00 CEST) by APPROVE and INTENSIFY
- Boosting hydrogen-electric mobility (13 October, 16:30-18:00 CEST) by Smart Hy Aware
- Small & connected is beautiful: Fostering digital inclusion and innovation through Rural/Micro Hubs (14 October, 09:30-11:00 CEST) by CARPE DIGEM and DEVISE
- Creativity for recovery - how to harness creative power for regional recovery? (14 October, 11:30-13:00 CEST) by RCIA, UrbanM, RegionArts and Design4Innovation
Explore all the activities that the European Week of Regions and Cities has to offer.
Click your way to the online event platform for session details.
Take a look around and explore the #EURegionsWeek Village. Visit our virtual stand in the interactive exhibition.
Hungry for more? Take a look at the session recordings from 2020.