The 10th edition of Europe, let's cooperate interregional cooperation forum (#europecooperates) will take place on 20-21 March 2024 in Antwerp, Belgium.
Get ready to join us in Antwerp to celebrate cooperation, launch a new call for project proposals and welcome new countries into the Interreg Europe programme!
The 2024 event brings together people interested in interregional cooperation from all across Europe.
On the agenda, we'll have:
- Information about Interreg Europe and the benefits of interregional cooperation.
- The launch the third call of project proposals: guidelines, tips and advice for project development.
- Opportunities to meet and get to know the new countries joining Interreg Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine.
- Study visits to see concrete and inspiring examples of regional good practices.
- Possibilities to learn more, test and discover the Policy Learning Platform's services.
What to expect:
- Networking, discussions and inspiration
- Information about the new call for project proposals
- Opportunities to meet Interreg Europe projects
- Possibilities to find new cooperation partners and share project ideas
Stay tuned, registration will open soon!
If you have already submitted a project application and are waiting for the results, keep March free on your agenda as well. The day before the event, on 19 March 2024, we will also organise the first in-person meeting for our new projects from the second call. This part will be invitation-only.