About the project
EdUPoL+ project idea is to improve educational policies in Europe in terms of:
- Soft skills and longlife education with especial attention to vulnerable groups
- Cooperation families & ed. centres
Abseentism is EU level an important challenge for educational authorities, the policies that were in place at the time have not being updated after the important impact of COVID19, especially issues that are here to rest as the remote training and the unbalance access to education regarding the socio-economic context of the students.
The project idea is based on the needs detected for the educational sector to better adjust the policies to the current period and the future.
The project is leaded by the Regional Ministry of Education at the Region of Murcia (Spain) and the key departments that are cooperating are the digital and the inclusion departments.
Project idea owner
Partners we are looking for
- National, regional or local organizations owners of policy instruments linked or that can influence those policies
- The policy instruments will be related to the project scope as described before
- Also we are looking for a support organization (former advisory body) that could be a European organization/association that could support with BPs