About the project
Eno-Culinary Heritage should be promoted and can form a sound basis for development of sustainable cultural tourism in terms of wine and gastronomy tourism in European wine growing regions.
The proposed project will include inter-alia:
- Traditional wine making heritage
- Culinary heritage
- Creative industries around food and wine
- Exchanges on tasting and appreciation
- Workshops and study visits to wineries, farms and agro-tourism areas
- Development of wine and gastronomy tourism products and services according to relevant Guidelines by UNWTO
- Pilot actions.
Project idea owner
Partners we are looking for
Chambers of Commerce and Industry
Tourism Boards / Associations
Regional / Local Authorities,
in wine growing regions with rich culinary heritage as well