About the project
The overall objective of the proposed project is to improve regional development policies dealing with vulnerable target groups (e.g. third-country immigrants, homeless people, people with mental health problems, lonely elderly people, etc.).
The thematic objectives of the project would be:
1) Exchanging and testing new approaches to reach disadvantaged target groups effectively;
2) Involving disadvantaged target groups in the co-design of effective service mixes tailored to their individual needs;
3) Strengthening prevention to alleviate the long-term pressure on social budgets by strengthening short-term interventions and, to this end, attracting alternative sources of funding (community and private).
Project idea owner
Partners we are looking for
- Local public authorities (municipalities)
- Partners should be policy owners or be able to involve those