About the project
The project focuses on the social inclusion of unaccompanied minors in their host communities. The project aims to create a supportive environment where these young individuals can feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, helping them to integrate more effectively into society.
- Community Engagement Events, such as cultural festivals, sports events, and community service projects.
- Peer Buddy System, where local youths are paired with unaccompanied minors.
- Family Host Program, where willing local families can provide temporary homes and family environments to unaccompanied minors.
- Cultural Sensitivity Training to schools to ensure that the needs of unaccompanied minors are met with understanding and respect.
- Successful Community Engagement Events
- Implementation of Peer Buddy System
- Family Host Program Participation.
- Increased Social Cohesion
- Improved Emotional and Social Support
- Enhanced Cultural Understanding
Project idea owner
Partners we are looking for
- Nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies / public bodies.
- Businesses and corporations, especially those with a strong focus on corporate social responsibility.
- Community groups, media outlets, foundations, and civic organizations.
- Cultural and arts institutions.
- Youth organizations.