About the project
Our main objective is to develop training tools that increase the training of families in educational environments.
Participation can be developed in a prominent way through associations of fathers and mothers.
Justification: the data on family participation in schools are exaggeratedly low in the European Union as a whole.
Greater proximity to family and school through formalized channels brings advantages and benefits, especially in vulnerable environments, favoring social inclusion.
- Offer training on association management.
- Encourage participation in the day-to-day activities of the associations.
- Improve the quality of the activities
- To offer knowledge to improve the financing and that results in better services to the associated people.
- Promote internal participation processes.
- Show the advantages of collaborative work with other entities
- Promote a culture of transparency
Project idea owner
Partners we are looking for
Any public institution or non-profit entity, who share any of our objectives, and want to collaborate or lead a project that seeks to strengthen families in educational environments