In this section you will find useful information to get ready for the event and find your way to the venue.
Please note that participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements and hotel reservations. We suggest that you make your travel arrangements as soon as possible after receiving a confirmation email from us.
Participation is open to:
- Lead partners, finance managers and communication managers of Interreg Europe projects from the first call.
- Controllers are also welcome to attend especially the first day focusing on finance training.
All workshops take place in person. It will not be possible to participate online.
Advance registration is required. Registration is open until Friday 8 September.
Please note that participation is limited to two representatives per project per day. The lead partner should coordinate the project's representation before registering. One controller per project (if/when relevant) can also attend the first (finance) day.
Address: 34 Boulevard Carnot, Lille
How to get there
Garage is located within easy reach from city centre in Lille.
The venue is easily accessible from Lille Europe and Lille Flanders train stations by foot (10 min walk).
We kindly ask you to make your own arrangements for accommodation. We suggest looking for a hotel or the type of accommodation that meets your needs and requirements on booking websites.
Below you can find a list of hotels close to the venue:
- Hotel IBIS Lille Centre Gares
- Hotel IBIS Lille Centre Grand Palais
- Hotel Novotel Lille Centre Gares
- Hotel Novotel Grand Place
- Hotel Mercure Grand Place
- Hotel Kyriad Lille Centre
- Hotel Premiere Classe
Please note that participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements. Reservations should be made directly to the hotel.