Scalability is the key factor to strengthen EU region's productive fabric competitiveness both at local and global level. It is key as business expansion means that MSMEs will be able to work with more customers, resources and data. Supporting them effectively in this process will allow EU companies to maintain the quality of their products or services and general efficiency, and sustain their growth and impact on employment.
The overall objective of SKALE2CT is to improve resources and capacities of public and intermediary organisations to improve Business Acceleration providers and services, in particular when it comes to scale-up phase.
For such purpose, the partnership is composed by a group of public and private organisations with complementary experiences and competences, namely:
• 3 Local Authorities bringing their own local economic policies and services: San Sebastián (ES) and the metropolitan areas of Torino (IT) and Grenoble Alpes (FR)
• The Portuguese National Agency for Innovation (ANI)
• Pannon Business Network (HU), that will collaborate with the Hungarian Ministry of Finance
• Latvian Chamber of Commerce, that will collaborate with the Latvian Ministry of Economy
• and the advisory partner Startup Europe Regions Network (SERN), that will support the partners with its specific knowledge and networking capacity
Specifically, among the main scaling-up resources to be targeted, SKALE2CT partners will answer the following needs of MSMEs:
a. Executive Leadership (Advisory and Mentoring services)
b. Access to specific Infrastructures for companies from emerging sectors (i.e. for prototyping and testing)
c. Talent Management (i.e. co-living).
From a mid-term perspective, the objective is to contribute to the maintenance and sustainable growth of MSMEs established in EU territories. This will contribute to the territorial challenge of becoming an innovation-friendly society & economy.