Project overall objective is to improve regional development policy instruments, with mainstreaming the combination of private resources, collected through digital crowdfunding campaigns, with ESIF funds.
PROJECT SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
- Policy learning and exchange of experiences for successful matching of crowdfunding and ESIF funds.
- Raising knowledge about crowdfunding and fund matching, through exchange of existing good practices and through implementation of pilot projects, creating new good practices.
- Improving digital literacy of public, private institutions and people, related to utilizing crowdfunding for business and regional development.
KEY PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- PARTNERS’ REGIONAL STAKEHOLDER TEAMS SET-UP - with the goal to identify, test and assess the regional potentials of fund-matching.
- CROWDFUNDING MARKET READINESS ANALYSIS-information about region’s market readiness for combination of crowdfunding and ESIF funds.
- PILOT TESTING of FUND MATCHING examples in five more advanced partner regions.
- PEER-to-PEER mentoring in the field of fund-matching of less advanced partner regions.
- DEVELOPMENT of COMMON FUND-MATCHING SCHEME METHODOLOGY- project will develop a common methodology, which will be tested through five pilot projects and through transnational peer to peer mentoring between partner regions.
- IMPROVEMENT of POLICY INSTRUMENTS focusing on matching crowdfunding with ESIF funds.
- TRANSNATIONAL POLICY EXPERIENCE SHARING -Information, knowledge, and experience will be shared on seven transnational and final project events, among project partners and relevant regional stakeholders, working in the field of crowdfunding and management of policy instruments.