The 5th meeting of Norwegian stakeholders
An important meeting in Møre and Romsdal
On the 22nd of September, the Norwegian partner had their 5th stakeholder meeting, in beautiful surroundings at Rosvang Farm.
Topic: The Future Strategy and development of hoppid.no and the surrounding service system for start-ups in Møre and Romsdal.
This meeting consisted of Participants from the regional level in the partnership, The County Council, the County Governor, and the national funding agency Innovation Norway.
On the agenda, was the Takeaways from all semester’s topics, but especially related to mentoring and digital capabilities. The main goal for the workshop was to find possible future actions based on learning in previous semesters and to define activities and policy to include in the future Action Plan. This includes the possibility to develop “start-up service packages” for the future, adapted to each start-up, related to the level of innovation and possibility for growth.
The event was attended by:
- Aud Lindset Drågen – County Governor of Møre and Romsdal
- Alfred Överland – Innovation Norway
- Mari Dorte Jønland Michaelsen – Innovation Norway
- Lasse Kristiansen – County Council Møre and Romsdal
- May Britt Roald – County Council Møre and Romsdal
- Malene Aaram Vike – County Council Møre and Romsdal
Link to the farm where the meeting was held: rosvang.no/index.php/en/