19 of January in Brussels are going to be held the brokerage session for energy and climate change in framework of the project set up by ERRIN together with the Assembly of European Regions (AER). In order to participate in it, please register in the The ERRIN website. You will be asked to specify the calls you are interested in. Among other we will be dealing with the topic such as:
• Systemic, eco-innovative approaches for the circular economy: large-scale demonstration projects;
• Water in the context of the circular economy;
• Raw material Innovations action; Cultural heritage as a driver for sustainable growth;
• Public procurement of innovation solutions for energy efficiency;
• Pathways towards the decarbonisation and resilience of the European economy in the timeframe 2030-2050 and beyond;
Moreover you must decide if you wish to just participate in or if are willing to lead the project. As a participant you can choose if you are planning to give a flash presentation (5 minutes maximum) during the plenary, before the two breakout sessions. Priority will be given to project leaders. You will be also asked for uploading your project idea on the form. The first round of registration will be close on 11th December. During next step it will be selected the top 8calls/topis areas depending of the interested of participants. Then the next registration will be opened, until 16th of January addressed to all other interested in participating.
More info and future details you can find out at The Assembly of European Regions (AER) website