The sixth STEPHANIE Interregional Learning Event is designed to provide thematic input to the Action Plans and to support partners to address specific challenges identified during the preparation of their draft Action Plan.
Interregional Learning Event
9:00 – 09:15 Welcome and opening - Photonics Bretagne
09:15 – 13:30 Workshop with partners and SPIA
- Presentation of the local innovation agency: www.technopole-anticipa.com/
- Presentation of the project www.booster-morespace.com/
- Presentation of the space ecosystem in Brittany www.bretel.eu/
- Presentation of the local weather spatial center www.meteo-spatiale.fr/src/accueil.php
10:30 – 10:45 Coffee Break
Exchange session on Action Plan development (part 1)
Partners presents their draft Action Plans (including updates on the status of activities carried out at regional level) based on a short presentation template prepared by the LP in preparation for the event (see .ppt template attached). Partners who are already implementing selected actions (according to ViA document) report to the plenary sessions to share their experience - max 10-12 min each
TIPS: be as clear and focused as possible, as all partners will have to listen carefully and take notes on each AP presented (working material will be provided by Resolvo).
A discussion in plenary will follow to analyse each AP in details (on the basis of notes taken by partners).
12:50 – 13:50 Light Lunch
13:50 - 18:30 STUDY VISIT in Photonics Park in Lannion
- 13:50-14:40: Visit of a Thin-film company Kerdry kerdry.com/
- 14:50-15:50: Visit of iXblue Photonics (Optical fiber and Gyroscope) photonics.ixblue.com/
- 16:15-17:15: Show at the planetarium planetarium-bretagne.bzh/.
- 17:25-18h: visit and show of the Radome: https://www.cite-telecoms.com/en/activite/un-spectacle-son-lumiere-sous-le-radome/
17:30 End of Day 1
09:00 – 10:30 Workshop with partners - Exchange on Action Plan (part 2)
- Sharing of outcomes from Action Plan exchange session (in plenary)
Partners share in turn the main outcomes from the exchange session.
Session moderated by the LP/ Resolvo
- Conclusions and next steps on exchange of experiences activities (Miriam Siciliano, Resolvo)
11:15 – 11:45 Coffee Break
11:45 - 13:30 Steering Group
- Updates on communication activities on the basis of Memo completed by partner (activities carried out and next steps for the upcoming months) - Communication Manager (Partner 5)
- Overview of expenses reported for the 4th semester and forecast for the 5th reporting, including budget level of spending and eventual needs for budget changes - Resolvo (Lead Partner’s external support)
- Project overview and foreseen activities for Semester 6 - Resolvo (Lead Partner’s external support)
Meeting Conclusions and Next Steps
- Meeting Round Up, Next Steps and Deadlines
- Organisation 7th Interregional Learning Event to be held in Durham (13 - 14 November 2019)
13:30 – 14:30 Light Lunch
14:30 End of Meeting