The fourth project ILE is approaching fast. This event should ensure that partners are in a position to start developing their Action Plans, including the necessary information to select Good Practices / experiences from other partners for transfer into their selected policy instruments.
The meeting will be held in Dusseldorf.
All sessions are open to project partners and invited stakeholders (local and from partner organisations).
AGENDA - Day 1
9:00 – 09:15 Welcome and opening
09:15 – 13:00 Workshop with partners and SPIA
- External Speaker invited to share experiences:
- CopServe - Copernicus Services and technologies for regional and local, branch specific services and applications (Peter Loef, Zenit GmbH)
- Interreg Europe KISSME (Sina Hoch, Euregio Rhein-Waal)
- Interreg ROCKET (Dirk Kalinowski, Cluster NMWP.NRW)
Bilateral Exchange session on Good Practices:
All partners will be divided in pair (or small subgroups) with the aim of examining GPs presented in Liege and factsheets shared before the meeting.
Each partner will present the GP/s in detail to other partners who, in turn, will have the chance to ask questions and share inputs.
Material for the exchange session will be provided by Resolvo. Partners will have to get ready for the event by reviewing all available GPs on owncloud, in order to ask questions and take notes during the bilateral exchange. Outcomes will be presented and share on Day 2 in plenary.
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee Break
- Bilateral exchange continues
13:30 – 14:10 Light Lunch
14:10 - 18:30 Study visit
- ALISE Project – Laser Instrument for Satellite-based Earth Observation (Dr. Markus Strotkamp, FhG Institute for Laser Technology, Aachen)
- Digital Photonic Production Center (Christian Hinke, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen)
18:30 End of Day 1
20:00 Joint Dinner kindly offered by hosting Partner
AGENDA- Day 2
09:00 – 11:00 Workshop with partners
- Updates on the status of activities carried out at regional level
Each partner prepares a presentation to share updates on the status of activities carried out at regional level (organisation of SPIA meetings, participation in external events, contacts with stakeholders, plans for the next semester, etc.) max 10 min each.
- Sharing of outcomes from Bilateral Exchange session on GPs held on day 1
Partners present in turn the main outcomes from day 1 (on the basis of notes taken during the exchange - material to take notes provided by Resolvo during the event)
Conclusions and next steps on exchange of experiences activities (Miriam Siciliano, Resolvo)
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee Break
11:30 - 13:30 Steering Group
- Updates on communication activities on the basis of Memo completed by partner by the end of June (activities carried out and next steps for the upcoming months) - Communication Manager (Partner 5)
- Overview of expenses reported for the 2nd semester and forecast for the 3rd reporting - Resolvo (Lead Partner’s external support)
- Project overview and foreseen activities for Semester 4 - Resolvo (Lead Partner’s external support)
Meeting Conclusions and Next Steps
- Meeting Round Up, Next Steps and Deadlines
- Organisation 5th Interregional Learning Event to be held in Seville (December 2018 ?)
13:30 Light lunch and End of Meeting