Meeting in Brussels had an opportunity for the participants to:
- Have an overview of the project.
- Exchange relevant previous experiences and know the policy instruments.
- Know the legal situation of the project.
- Discuss and agree upon the START EASY approach and work plan paying special attention to Semester 1.
- Do a workshop to identify startup’s needs.
- And prepare the next meeting: the Kick Off meeting of the project which will take place on November 05 and 06 in Barcelona.
You can find the presentation in our Library