STAR Cities stakeholders meeting in Lazio Region
On December 13, 2019, Lazio Region organized its second meeting with the stakeholders of the European project STAR Cities. The meeting took place in its offices in Rome.
The Lazio Region was represented by seven members. Twelve local stakeholders from different fields also attended the meeting.
Programme of the meeting :
- Presentation of STAR Cities and the European funding program “Interreg Europe” ;
- Introduction to the project guidelines and topics discussed during the next Interregional Learning Sessions ;
- Presentation of the SWOT analysis of the different territories of the partners involved in the project ;
- Presentation of the good practices identified so far and their learning needs ;
- Exchange with the stakeholders on the project.
According to the attendees, the event proved to be very stimulating and useful.