STAR Cities steering committee
This STAR Cities steering committee took place in Rome on April, 16 2019. It has been organised by the lead partner because 3 partners, representing 3 regions, have faced important delays in the implementation of the project since the beginning.
Some issues have already been, or are in the process of being, solved. But the participation of 2 partners remains very uncertain in the near future.That’s why the LP proposed a steering committee meeting instead of the Interregional learning session originally planned in Rome in March-April 2019.
The objectives of this meeting were:
- to assess the situation and find solutions for each partner
- to reconsider the project schedule for the following months and semesters
- to monitor and anticipate how these changes will affect the partners’ budgets and reporting procedures
The meeting was hosted by Roma Capitale – Municipio IX and gathered 19 representatives of partners (project officers, finance officers, communication officers and decision-makers).
- Presentation of the updated project’s schedule
- Round table discussion on the project’s schedule and reallocation of tasks
- Reporting procedures and financial management
- State of play process: discussion on the methodology and brief presentations of their work by Kaunas 2022 and NECSTouR