Events status update
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, and following the guidelines provided by health authorities across the continent, many events have been either postponed or cancelled and those which are still to be celebrated might be done so by electronic means.
For this reason, we decided to gather that information in a single document, to make it accessible for all those interested in it. All these events were promoted or advertised by us in previous occasions:
- Civil Society Days 2020: originally planned for the days 22nd and 23rd of April, this event will see its celebration postponed until further notice. A new date will soon be announced. If you would like to be updated, check its website here.
- Free movement of workers, social security coordination and European social values: which was due to take place on 30th April 2020. Nevertheless, it has been cancelled until further notice. It is likely a different date will be scheduled. To be kept up to date, please check the website.
- The 18th Triple Helix Conference: the organisation is currently discussing whether the event’s celebration should be done online or in person. The final decision will be announced on 15th April. In the meantime, the early bird deadline will be extended. For more information, please click here.
- European Social Economy Summit: which will take place on 26th and 27th November 2020 in the city of Mannheim, Germany, has postponed the closing of the application period for proposals and stakeholders from 27th March until 17th April in order to help and reduce uncertainty. For more information, click here.
- European Week of Regions and Cities: in this case, the application process deadline has also been extended until 17th April. Further information can be found on their website.
Needless to say, these are not the only programmed activities which will see their original plans altered by such an unexpected and tragic crisis. We advice you to keep track of those you were planning to attend by checking either their websites or their official social media profiles.