Social economy in the fight against COVID-19
EU for Social Economy &Social Enterprises has initiated a remarkable initiative in order to resist the negative effects the COVID-19 crisis will produce: an open document which everyone can fill in with their ideas, initiatives or actions for overcoming the consequences the virus has already forced upon us.
So far, the categories gathered in the document include:
- Technology: such as codes for 3D printing tools;
- Digital services: tools for teleworking, teaching, and other tasks;
- Open collections and sources;
- Volunteering and Social Economy initiatives;
- Documentation and statements;
- Webinars and support for SEs;
- Government initiatives and calls.
As previously mentioned, the document is open to everyone so any interested person can access it either to consult or to add their own content.
For more information, please click here.
To access the document, click here.