The Region of Emilia-Romagna is hosting the third European Crowdfunding Network CrowdCamp on the 28th and 29th of June 2018 in Bologna. It will focus on the European dimension of civic crowdfunding and how you can combine public financial tools like the European Structural and Investment Funds with crowdfunding.
You will have the chance to meet European representatives, stakeholders, local and regional authorities as well as academic professionals and entrepreneurs. Different panels are scheduled and will review among other things the context of crowdfunding and ESI Funds in Europe with the new budget being prepared in Brussels. Public authorities, policy maker and entrepreneurs will share their perspectives on the opportunities and challenges that crowdfunding can represent.
During these two days you will be able to learn about
- Best practices in civic crowdfunding and match-funding
- What role could the EU institutions play
- New opportunities to combine crowdfunding with other sources of finance
- About successfully funded initiatives
- To changing the role of crowdfunding in the territorial economic and social development
- To improving access to finance and developing synergies with existing funding sources
- To the development of a new collaboration paradigm between civil society, public authorities, and innovators.
For further information, click here