Yesterday on 6 July, the Social Challenges Innovation Platform was launched during the EBN Congress in Enghien-les-Bains (France). This brand new initiative aims at matching important social challenges with innovative solutions. This new platform will enable the creation of an online ecosystem that will foster interaction between social entrepreneurs and SMEs. Participants will then be able to co-develop together sustainable solutions that will help to face numerous social issues and contribute to a fairer society.
The Social Challenges Innovation Platform will provide:
- 1 go-to platform with a smart environment
- 20 strategic nodes supporting concrete social challenges and solution providers across Europe
- 27 challenges supported and sponsored by an EU grant mechanism scheme
- 81 selected solution providers (max 3 per challenge)
- €2,430,000 total grant (€30,000 per selected solution provider)
This platform will represent a unique opportunity to link social innovators, entrepreneurs, starts-up and SMEs to target social challenges and to provide together innovation solutions with social impacts. It will also give the chance to access grants and implement new social innovative projects!
To access the numerous benefits of this platform and learn more about the project, click here.