The European Commission is creating EIPP to serve as a bridge between EU project promoters and investors worldwide thereby catalysing and accelerating more EU investment opportunities. The Portal seeks to boost the visibility of existing EU investment opportunities by providing a central EU project promoting platform utilising a harmonised and structured format.
It is designed in response to investors’ desire to see more potential EU investment opportunities in one central information platform. It offers advanced search and filtering criteria, making it easy for investors to find projects according to their own preferences.
For the stakeholders of Social Seeds project, there is a possibility to submit project proposals in the category of Social infrastructure, Social and Solidarity Economy support.
To be admitted for publication on the Portal, a project must:
- Have a total cost of at least EUR 1 million,
- Be in one of the pre-determined high economic value-added sectors,
- Be expected to start within three years of submission (or shall have started already),
- Be promoted by a public or private legal entity established in an EU Member State,
- Be compatible with all applicable EU and national laws.
Investment projects can be submitted by simply visiting https://ec.europa.eu/eipp and following the ‘Add your project’ link and instructions.
Would you have more questions about this platform, click here: https://ec.europa.eu/eipp/desktop/en/support.html