The objective of the SOCIAL SEEDS B2B matchmaking event is to facilitate interregional exchange of policies and practical knowledge between policymakers, social enterprises, social (impact) investors, corporations, business accelerators and academia to inspire, connect and enrich the social enterprise ecosystem in Europe. This event has been designed in cooperation with SOCIAL SEEDS, RaiSE and SOCENT SPAs projects, supported under the INTERREG EUROPE Programme.
Who should participate?
- Social Enterprises and Social Innovators wishing to establish cooperation agreements to scale-up and expand their initiatives in other territories
- Social impact investors and financial intermediaries with proven track records in impact investing
- Development agencies and public authorities supporting social initiatives and managing ESIF Operational Programmes
- Stakeholders of the partners of SOCIAL SEEDS, RaiSE and SOCENT SPAs projects
- Benefit from personalised and pre-arranged bilateral meetings based on your preferences
- Connect with new financing/commercial partners to get tailored recommendations for scaling up
- Get informed about opportunities and challenges related to the Social Economy
- Learn about interesting projects or initiatives in Social Economy
- Find out about regional competences and complementarities
- Initiate interregional contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation
- Work towards the exploitation of synergies through interregional exchange of experiences and ideas