To raise awareness about waste prevention, promote the SMART WASTE project and move together towards a less-waste world, the SMART WASTE partners are organising coordinated events. They are all joining the European Week for Waste Reduction this year, from 20 to 28 November.
Each SMART WASTE partner is organising an action on its territory. Have a look at them, maybe you will be able to join!
- Come to Green Thursday – the day before Black Friday (25/11): Kolding Municipality organises a workshop in Kolding to discover how to reduce waste through play
- A Clean-up action to Donate, Reuse, Repair, Composting, Recycle and Reduce (22-26/11): in ACR+ who will be cleaning up its office in Brussels
- Plastic waste prevention in the office (22-26/11): ARRR will display posters in its offices around Tuscany to share with its employees the results of an action to give reusable water bottles
- Smart waste management in Bulgaria (21-22/11): BAMEE is organising a webinar to share the results of a survey on waste management in Bulgaria and will also publish an information bulletin with the results of the survey and proceedings of the webinar.
- Waste prevention on the radio (20-25/11): KRATC is partnering with a national radio to produce 50 clips which will explore the topic of waste prevention and reduction.
- Challenge yourself at home (20-28/11): the team of the Municipality of Apeldoorn is challenging its colleagues to share pictures of waste reduction actions at home.