The SmartEdge library contains all the communication activities carried by the project, including press releases and videos.
The main target of the project is to develop guidelines and principles for achieving low carbon economy policies in edge cities and to engage key target groups in different regions in mainstreaming the results in their policies and operations.
This communication strategy is designed to help the project communicate effectively in order to achieve its core objectives. It provides a useful roadmap for identifying who needs to be reached, and what they need to hear, to ensure the SmartEdge project is a success for all the partners.
The activities foreseen to reach the defined goals vary in relation to the target group addresses.
Planned events for the SmartEdge project:
• 1 kick-of meeting and workshop combined with site visits in Akershus 17th-19th september - Multi-level governance
• Interregional thematic workshop combined with site visits in Buchurest - Participatory urban planning (spring 2019).
• Interregional thematic workshop combined with site visits in Brandenburg - Business development on renewable development in edge cities (fall 2019).
• Interregional thematic workshop in Milano - Renewable energy and energy systems in buildings (spring 2020).
• Interregional thematic workshop combined with site visits in Barcelona - Renewable energy and energy systems in transport (fall 2020).
• 1 political meeting attended by 50 participants,
• 35 regional stakeholder meetings
• 11 international steering group meetings
• 1 final conference/project meeting (attended by 100 participants)
• 10 low carbon economy platform events
• 7 regional dissemination events