The conference is organised by GO SUMP Project (a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund in the framework of the Interreg MED Programme) and SMART MR Project (Interreg Europe). It hosts the partners of the Interreg MED Modular Projects from the MED Urban Transports Community together with the participation of the Modular projects from the Efficient Buildings and Renewable Energy Communities. The conference takes place in Barcelona (Spain) the 12th and 13th of November.
- Show projects’ solutions for the promotion of sustainable mobility models in the Mediterranean area;
- Meeting of experts from urban transports sector to explore new synergies, share best practices and innovative ideas;
- Understand the current state, the challenges and the assets of the urban transports sector in the Mediterranean area;
- Formulate recommendations for the improvement of the urban transports sector in the Mediterranean area;
- Meeting to share political approaches and recommendations, especially for goals and activities post-2020.