CIM do Ave is a mountainous inter municipality located in Northern Portugal. In this area, 57% of the population live in small villages counting less than 2000 people and 15% of the population is over 65. Targeted services are mainly dedicated to health and care and few other offers address the needs of older adults.
How can CIM do Ave raise awareness on the Silver Economy? What are the existing initiatives targeting the ageing population? Find out at a glance with our interactive infographic on CIM do Ave!
The focus on CIM do Ave is the last infographic of our series, you can catch up on global and regional demographic trends in Europe with:
- Our infographic on ageing in rural Europe!
- Our infographic on ageing in Teruel Province, Spain
- Our infographic on ageing in Hauts de France, France
- Our infographic on ageing in the Lubuskie region, Poland
- Our infographic on ageing in the Southern Ireland, Ireland
- Our infographic on ageing in the Province of Burgos, Spain
- Our infographic on ageing in region Dalarna, Sweden
- Our infographic on Western Slovenia, Slovenia