On January 25, 2021 (Monday) the online international SHREC project's stakeholders' meeting will be hosted and moderated by Mr Vitas Maciulis, President of Lithuanian Solar Energy Association, Lithuania & Professor and Dean Hans Erik Nilsson from Mid Sweden University, Sweden. Stakeholders from Lithuania, Sweden and Slovakia are invited to attend the event and discuss the best practices in their regions.
The meeting will focus on this topic: "Transformation to solar and wind power – what are the driving forces and how are these techniques implemented in each country/region?"
At the meeting, experts and scientists from Lithuania will talk and present their insights on solar energy development in Lithuania and the energy supply of multifamily houses. After the presentations from Lithuania, the experts from Sweden will take the stage with the presentations on wind power, its driving forces and market. The common discussion on driving forces for new green markets and policy implications in Lithuania, Sweden and Slovakia will end the meeting.
The event will be hosted on ZOOM on January 25th (Monday) from 13:00 - 15:35 CET.
25.01.2021 Monday (13:00-15:35 CET)
13.00 Welcome and introduction
Mr. Vitas Maciulis, President of Lithuanian Solar Energy Association, Lithuania & Professor and Dean Hans Erik Nilsson Mid Sweden University, Sweden;
13.15-13.45 Presentations from Lithuania
13.15-13.30 Haroldas Nausėda, Board member, Director for B2B and Expansion at Ignitis| "Development of Solar Energy Prosumers Model in Lithuania";
- 13.30-13.45 Associate professor, Giedrius Siupsinskas, Vilnius Tech University, Department of Building Energetics| "Energy supply of multifamily houses in Lithuania"?;
- 13.45-14.00 Q&A, reflections and discussion based on the Lithuanian presentation
14.00-14.15 Coffee break
14.15-14.55 Presentations from Sweden focus on wind power, its driving forces and market
- Mrs Charlotte Unger Larsson,Vindkraft, Strömsund Municipality, former CEO of the Swedish wind power association | “Some basic facts about the wind power market in Sweden and the region of Middle Norrland”;
- Mr Mikael Aamisepp, High Coast Invest | “Driving forces for investments in the Middle Norrland region using wind, solar and water as energy sources”;
- Mr Mikael Näsström, Sollefteå Municipality | “The municipality of Sollefteå is using wind power as a key resource for developing their community. How and why?”;
- Dr Edith Andreasen, Mid Sweden University |“What can we expect from the future and learn from history when entering into new markets?”;
- 14.55-15.10 Q&A and reflections based on the Swedish presentations
15.10-15.30 Common discussion on driving forces for new green markets and policy implication. Common action?
15.30-15.35 Summing up & end of event
(!) Please register & leave your e-mail address in order to receive Zoom link before the event.