On 21th November, the Policy learning Platform (PLP) brought together 16 projects on sustainable mobility financed by Interreg Europe Programme. The programme is financing 18 projects that have identified 131 Good Practices! The Municipality of Girona took part representing School Chance project.
It was an excellent opportunity to understand the services that the platform provides in order to capitalise all project achievements. It is worthwhile to highlight the Policy brief on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMP) that has recently been issued. Check it out in the Knowledge-hub!
Quite a few projects shared with the assistants their most relevant findings and outcomes on:
- Determining and changing travel behaviour (InnovaSUMP)
- The cycling network of Pesaro Bicipolitana (TRAM)
- Exeter Engaged Smart Transport (InnovaSUMP)
- Real-time crowding information (CISMOB)
- Integrated ticketing for the entire public transportation system in the region of Umbria (SHARE)
- DefMobil - a hailed shared taxi for an alpine valley (LAST MILE)
- A Sustainable tourism action, Saint Francis Way (SHARE)
Have an insight in some of these projects!
The Policy Learning Platform is a space for continuous learning and it is open to all policymakers!