The Government of Aragon (Spain) celebrated the first Stakeholder group meeting and Learning Workshop last week in Zaragoza.
Everyone who was invited knew more about SARURE Project and discussed together about the situation of rural retail in their territory.
The stakeholder group is composed of 12 Organizations that support rural retail and will provide experiences, good practices and ideas.
A promising team!:
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Teruel
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Zaragoza
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Huesca
- Local Action Group Association 'AGUJAMA'
- Government of Teruel Province
- Council of Teruel
- Six Traders and SMEs Associations of Teruel, Alcañiz, Tarazona, Huesca, Caspe y Binéfar.