This event is for you, if you are a policymaker or a practitioner interested in working together with other regions from across Europe, or if you want to learn more about interregional cooperation projects, their activities, and the impact of cooperation.
'Europe, let's cooperate!' is your chance to exchange views and discover ideas and initiatives related to the four topics covered by Interreg Europe: research and innovation, competitiveness of SMEs, low-carbon economy, the environment and resource efficiency.
We would be particularly happy to see:
- Managing Authorities and other organisations responsible for Structural Funds programmes
- Regional, local, national authorities
- Agencies, research institutes, thematic policy organisations
- Representatives of relevant EU thematic networks and communities
- Representatives from EU institutions working on the topics covered by Interreg Europe
Whether you are a seasoned project champion or simply keen to explore the opportunities of interregional cooperation, you will benefit from participating in this event. Newcomers in the Interreg Europe world are particularly welcome, so don't hesitate to join us and see how you, too, can benefit from cooperating with other regions!
The event registration is closed. However, you can still sign up for #europecooperates online to follow the morning sessions on 10 April live via webstreaming. In addition to seeing the presentations on stage, we have special interviews and exclusive content reserved for the online viewers - register now and tune in on 10 April!