At the final conference, the project results and an outlook on future activities for promoting innovation will be presented and discussed with regional and international actors.
We cordially invite all interested parties and stakeholders from the chemical sector to participate in the interesting discussions and to get in touch with European Partner regions.
13:00 Registration and welcome coffee
13:30 - 15:00 Regional Innovation Strategy for Chemistry and Bioeconomy
Ministry of Economy, Science and Digitalisation Saxony-Anhalt
- Chemistry 4.0 - The future of chemistry and circular economy
Dr. Christoph Mühlhaus, Competence Network Chemie+
- Fraunhofer Performance Center for Chemistry and Biosystems
Prof. Dr. Andreas Heilmann, Fraunhofer IMWS
- Innovation funding programmes in Saxony-Anhalt - Opportunities for companies and research entities
Doris Knöfel, Development Bank Saxony-Anhalt
- Experiences and results from the S3Chem project
Andreas Fiedler, isw Institute for Structural Policy and Economic Development
15:00 - 15:30 Coffee break
15:30 - 17:00 Future actions to promote innovation in the chemical and bioeconomy sector
- Presentation of action plans of the S3Chem partner regions
André Mangelsdorf, Ministry of Economy, Science and Digitalisation Saxony-Anhalt (Germany)
Huib Daniels, Provinz of Limburg (Netherlands)
Dr. Maria Dolors Nunez, ACCIO Catalan Agency for Business Competitiveness (Spain)
Paz Palazio, IDEPA Regional Development Agency of Asturias (Spain)
Ermanno Boccalari, Lombardy Region (Italy)
Laurie Delmer, Public Service of Wallonia (Belgium)
Sylwia Stark, Mazowiekie Voivodship (Poland)
- The Smart Specialisation Platform for Chemistry - Strengthing interregional cooperation
Renatka Krcova, European Chemical Regions Network
- Regional Innovation Saxony-Anhalt - Experiences, results and Outlook for innovation promotion in the lead market for chemistry and bioeconomy
Dr. Jürgen Ude, Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy, Science and Digitalisation Saxony-Anhalt
- Discussion and Conclusion
17:00 - 20:00 Networking reception with poster stands
Free of Charge Exhibition spaces for companies, Clusters, Networks and associations participating in the conference.
German/ English simultaneous translation will be provided during the conference.
Please register by filling in the registration form up to 17.02.2019.