Wednesday 21st March 2018
09:30 -10:00 Arrival of participants
Welcoming & participants registration
10:00 - 10:30 Opening plenary session:
- Raul Cunha President CIM do Ave - PT
- Rosário Azevedo – Intermunicipal Executive Secretary. CIM do Ave - PT
- Beatriz García. Project Manager – SODEBUR – Spain
10:30 - 11.30 Workshop
Moderator: Elsa Nunes, IrRADIARE and Vera Soares, CIM Ave
- Brief introduction on the best practice methodology – Beatriz García (SODEBUR).
- Presentation by each partner of 1 Best Practice Example from the represented region – part 1 (10 minutes per partner).
* Ave Intermunicipal Community – CIM Ave (Portugal).
* SODEBUR (Spain).
* Tipperary County Council (Ireland).
* BSC, Business Support Centre Ltd Kranj (Slovenia).
11:30 - 11:45 Coffee break networking
11:45 - 12:15 - Presentation by each partner of 1 Best Practice Example from the represented region – part 2 (10 minutes per partner).
* Region of Western Greece (Greece)
* Central Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency Nonprofit Ltd (Hungary)
* Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bistrița-Năsăud (Romania)
12:15 - 13:15 Focus group – evaluation of the presented best practices examples
13:15 - 13.30 Conclusions on the workshop
13:30 - 15:00 Networking light lunch
15:00 - 15:30 COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION (Tipperary County Council):
Ø Lessons learnt from the project first year: aspect for improvement
Ø Next steps and partners task distribution
16:00 - 17:00 EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCES (All partners)
- SWOT analysis. Partners will present in 5 minutes the conclusions of territorial reports.
- Project partners: stakeholders meetings. Partners will inform on the stakeholder involvement: main issues, difficulties and inputs.
NEXT TRANSNATIONAL MEETING (Hungary) – June 2018 (KDRIÜ)
- Place, dates and foreseen agenda for the next event
- Workshop “Social Innovation”
- Study Visits
- Tasks to be developed
17:00 - 17:45 PROJECT MANAGEMENT (DEX S.A.& SODEBUR)
- Lessons learnt after the presentation of the PR2.
- Administrative and financial follow up. Next steps.
- Policy Learning Platform. Submission of good practices
20:00 Partner’s official dinner.
Thursday, 22nd March 2018
9:30 Study Visit:
9.30 Departure. MEETING POINT
10.00 Visit to the Landscape Laboratory Association
- Presentation of Incubator Guimarães Rural Base
- Presentation of Landscape Laboratory
11.00 Coffee Break
11.30 Departure from Guimarães to Póvoa de Lanhoso
12.00 Visit to PLAKO – UTOPIA project
14.15 Departure from Póvoa de Lanhoso
15.00 Visit to the VIMASOL - Renewable energy
- Presentation of the Vimasol Pellets
- Visit to the production
16.00 Coffee Break