Good Practice Sharing Workshop with case studies of entrepreneurs from Romania, Spain, Ireland, Hungary, Greece, Portugal and Slovenia adopting the circular economy entrepreneurial model.
KICK OFF MEETING IN BISTRITA (Romania)
8th and 9th November 2017
Tuesday, 7th November
Arrival and accommodation of participants in Bistrita
Wednesday, 8th November
Workshop : "Circular economy entrepreneurial model"
- 10:00 -10:30 Arrival of participants – Hotel „Coroana de Aur”, Bistrița, Piața Petru Rareș, No. 4 www.hotelcoroanadeaur.ro . Welcoming coffee & participants registration
- 10:30 - 10:45 Opening plenary session
Monica Mureșan – General Secretary of Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bistrita-Nasaud
Ricardo Pizarro – Project Manager – SODEBUR - Spain
Public authorities representative*
- 10:45 - 11.30 Workshop
Moderator: Mrs. Monica Mureșan, General Secretary, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bistrița-Năsăud
- A brief introduction on the best practice methodology – Judit Pereiro
- Presentation by each partner of 1 Best Practice Example from the represented region – part 1
1. Closing the circle at Silvania International - The Chamber of Commerce and
Industry Bistrița-Năsăud, Romania
2. Training in forest work for rural unemployed - Society for the Development of
the Province of Burgos (SODEBUR), Spain
3. „Moving beyond the perception of waste as a problem to waste as a resource”
- Assessment of Advanced Thermal Treatment for use as a Waste Management
Solution - Tipperary County Council (Ireland)
4. Utopia Project - Plako Company Building - Ave Intermunicipal Community –
CIM Ave (Portugal)
- 11:30 - 11:45 Coffee break & networking
- 11:45 - 12:15 - Presentation by each partner of 1 Best Practice Example from the represented region – part 2
5. Electronic waste processing initiative for local development - Central
Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency Nonprofit Ltd (Hungary)
6. Management of solid residues in order to produce products of high nutritional
and agronomic value for agronomic use. The whole procedure is based on the
composting of organic materials by red worms. - Region of Western Greece
7. Vincenc Draksler Foundation - BSC, Business Support Centre Ltd Kranj
- 12:15 - 13:15 Focus group – evaluation of the presented best practices examples
- 13:15 - 13.30 Conclusions on the workshop
- 13:30 - 15:00 Networking light lunch
- 15:00 - 16:00 Free time for the participants
- 16:00 - 18:00 Management meeting - venue Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bistrița-Năsăud – Petre Ispirescu str. 15 A, Bistrița (www.cciabn.ro)
- 19:30 Partner’s official dinner.
Restaurant VILLA, Bistrița, Republicii Blvd, No.20 (https://lordinu.ro/restaurant-villa)
Thursday, 9th November
- 8:30 - Departure from Bistrița – Hotel „Bistrița”, Piața Petru Rareș, No.2
- 9:00 Study Visit: “Entrepreneurship and innovative SMEs in the rural areas of Bistrița-Năsăud’ province”
- 10:00 - Arrival to Silvania International Prod SRL Lunca Ilvei (www.silvaniabn.ro)
- Presentation by the Owner
- Visit to the WOOD Processing Factory.
- 12:00 - Light Lunch at Silvania International Prod SRL Lunca Ilvei
- 13:00 - Departure to Năsăud / Salva
- 14:30 - Arrival in Năsăud.
- 14:45 - 15:30 - Technical visit to a small entrepreneur in Salva: „Artă și Tradiții” SRL (Arts and Traditions SRL).
- 16:30 Arrival in Bistrița and departure to Cluj-Napoca
Here are two welcome videos from the Romania team giving some insights to what visitors to Bistrita could expect, these pieces were recorded during the meeting in Tipperary earlier in the summer.