On December 2nd and 3rd the project partners will meet to share their good practices and hold the third thematic workshop of the project.
Due to the current circumstances of the COVID pandemic, the event originally planned in Ústí, CZ will have to be held online. Study visits will take place once the situation is normalized.
This is the planned agenda for the event:
Information of LP
• Welcome and agenda
• Aim of the meeting
Steering Group meeting - LP
• Progress in the project implementation (administration, reporting, budget, RSG meetings)
Good Practises collection
• Partners presentation - 1 good practice, 10 min. each, ALL
International Thematic Workshop
Topic: nature and environment management and maintenance (biodiversity, energy savings, water management).
• presentation LP
• partner contributions, ALL
Project administrational issues
• project and financial management
• communication activity
Study visit on-line
With the In-site analysis of Terezín fortress
Links to connect
- Day 1 - 2/12/2020 - exTerezín - Virtual partner meeting: Steering Group meeting, Good practices, Study visit and Panel discussion
- Day 2 (International Thematic Workshop) - 3/12/2020